Sometimes you smoke when you feel bored; some other times, you are bored to smoke. For those who always have urges to try something new, smoking the same cigarettes with the same way may lead to boredom.
If this now happens to you, you may need some refreshment in the way you smoke. Leave you ordinary cigarettes, and try something new.
You may also try the new ways of enjoying your tobacco, which is by rolling it by yourself. Rolling cigarette by yourself will give you a new sensation, and probably a new taste—since you can control the type of tobacco and papers as well as the density of the tobacco filled in the paper as you like.
Apparently, through this article we intent to show you a tutorial on how to roll your own cigarette. Stay tuned!
How To Roll Your Own Cigarettes
Choose the right tobacco and rolling papers
First of all, you need to have rolling papers and loose-leaf tobacco. It is essential to choose the right rolling papers ad loose-leaf tobacco to suit your taste.
For rolling papers, it is suggested to use thin rice or wheat-straw paper in a standard or king size; you can buy it online, tobacco shops, or some of the convenience stores in your city. Choose the slowly burnt ones which contain few chemicals additives.
Don’t forget to get your rolling tobacco a protector since it can easily bending and tearing. Meanwhile for the tobacco, choose the tobacco that contains few chemical additives. It can be the plain or flavored ones.
You can get the basic rolling tobacco in many liquor or grocery stores. If you want to have more options, check in some local tobacconists.
How To Roll Your Own Cigarettes – Rolling by Hands
Rolling cigarettes by your own may require some efforts, but that’s not as complicated as you think. You can roll your own cigarettes by using hands through some simple steps.
Firstly, take some tobacco from the pack until it shapes a cigarette in a clean and smooth surface like a book or a clean table. Make sure the compactness is on the right level.
Next, take a sheet of rolling paper and put one end of the rolling paper between your thumb and middle finger.
Hold the paper in the crease with your index finger of the same hand. Use the other hand to adjust the paper into a creased.
After that, put tobacco on the crease. You can control the thickness of the tobacco as you like, as long as you can make sure that your cigarette can be sealed.
If you plan to use a filter, you can immediately put it or make a space for it so you can fill it in later.
It’s time to roll your cigarette. Hold both ends of the paper by using your thumb and middle finger; unite the two edges of the paper in each end. Make sure the tobacco spread evenly around the paper.
Compress the tobacco and try to roll the paper gently. Fold the edge of the paper into the tobacco crease. Wrap the paper all the way around the tobacco, in the shape of a cigarette, without creasing the bottom of the paper.
Finally, lick and seal the cigarette like sealing an envelope. Trim your cigarette by pinching off any tobacco that sticks out of the ends; It will make your cigarette easier to smoke as well. Twist the tips to completely seal cigarette.
You have completely rolled your cigarette by your hands.
Rolling by Using Cigarette Roller
Another alternative besides rolling cigarettes by hands is using a cigarette roller. This device will make your job in rolling cigarette easier.
To roll your cigarette by using cigarette roller, first thing first, you have to have a cigarette roller (of course!) The cigarette roller can be found online or at a cigarette shop.
If you have had one, you can open the machine and separate the two rolling cylinders to reveal a cavity, the place where you put your tobacco to be rolled. Then put the tobacco as dense as you like there.
Close the cylinder after it full. A cylinder should move in and out, while another one remains in place. Put the filter right away if you need one into one end of the rolling compartment.
Next, you can start to put the rolling paper into the machine. Insert the non-adhesive side of a rolling paper into the gap between the cylinders.
Pay attention to the top (adhesive) edge of the paper; it should be parallel with the top of the rolling machine.
After that, roll the cylinders toward yourself so that the paper will be pulled into the machine. Leave a little space of the tip of the adhesive to later you lick it in order to make it stick together.
Once the adhesive is wet enough, keep rolling the cylinders to the same direction until you cannot see the paper. Roll the machine a few more times to pack your cigarette tightly. The last step is part the cylinders, and yes, you have finished rolling your cigarette!
That’s the tutorial of rolling your own cigarette. Both are simple, aren’t they?
Which one do you prefer? Rolling by hands or by the help of cigarette roller?
WikiHow. (2019). How to Roll a Cigarette.
Powermatic 2 PLUS Electric Cigarette Injector Machine
$64.03 in stock
1 used from $68.99
- The Powermatic II plus! New & Improved!
- Increased motor speed!
- Improved gear quality!
- 25% more power with fewer jams!
- Makes King sized & 100mm cigarettes!
Electric Cigarette Rolling Machine Automatic Tobacco Roller Machine Electric Cigarette Injector Machine Maker Size for King Size (84mm) Cigarette Tubes-for 8mm Diameter Tube
|Is Adult Product|
New Top-O-Matic Cigarette Rolling Machine
$40.99 in stock
- The new Top-O-Matic has a shorter spoon, a stainless steel chamber, a chamber reducer and a handle.
- This cigarette machine will make king size as well as 100mm cigarettes.
- Also comes with a 1 year manufacturers warranty.
Egofine Cigarette Rolling Machine Hand Operation Maker Injector Machine for King Size,100mm,Regular Tubes
- PREMIUM QUALITY
- THREE SIZES
- AFTER-SALES SUPPORT
- EASILY OPERATE
- SAFE DESIGNED
lcfun Rolling Machine, Hand Operation Roller Maker Injector Machine for King Size,100mm,Regular Tubes-for 8mm Diameter Tube
1 used from $29.88
- Hand Rolling Machine
- Multiple Size Options
- New Design
GERUI Electric Cigarette Tobacco Rolling Automatic Roller Maker Mini Machine (blue and black)
- New packaging upgraded. Voltage: 110~240V optional; Material: ABS and stainless steel. Fashion and efficient design. 100% Brand new and high quality rolling machine, includes adapter, plugs, brush and stir bar.
- ⚠️GERUI is the only one sells this type of machine.
- ⚠️***(This is really important) Includes tightness adjustments knob, easy adjustment function to hold.
CAM2 Pre-rolled Cigarette Papers, 50 Booklets of 50, 2500 Total Rolling Papers (70mm)
- Economic and High Quality Rice Paper Rolling Cigarette Paper, 50 Booklets of 50, 2500 total papers.
- Slow Burn | Maintains the smoothest burn - NO Harsh Chemicals - Environmentally Friendly.
- Natural Component | Unbleached Wood Pulp Papers per Pack - Every 70mm Tube is 2.55" (Length) x 1.25" (Width) - All Natural Unbleached Hemp - All Natural Gum Line
- Compatible | Can be perfectly use on any available commercial cigarette rolling machines.
- What You Get | One box of Wood Plup papers (50 Booklets of 40, Contains 2000 Total Papers)
Scotte 40 Pre-Rolled Cones 1 1/4 Size Organic Cigarette Rolling Papers with Tips (78mm/3inch) (40)
- Classic 1 1/4 Size, 40 cones in one High-end box
- Translucent slim pre-rolled paper, burns smooth.
- Material: Translucent ultra-thin rolling paper, Pre-Rolled Cone.
- Perfect for people who knows how to hand-roll.
TarGard Original Disposable Cigarette Filters Remove Tar Without Changing The Draw or Flavor of Your Cigarette (100 Piece Bulk Bag, Great Value!) (Amber)
- Our most popular TarGard filter!
- Simple, “use and toss” convenience.
- Incredible value—one filter can last up to 20 cigarettes. 1 bulk bag covers up to 10 cartons of cigarettes.
- Fits standard-sized cigarettes. To use with slim cigarettes, add TarGard’s Universal Slim Cigarette Adapter (sold separately).
TarTrap Disposable Cigarette Filters - Bulk Economy Pack (300 Per Pack)
- TARTRAP does not change the flavor of your cigarettes.
- Easy to use disposable filters. Once filter is full just replace with a new filter.
- TARTRAP Filters are clear so you immediately see it in action.
- Put the savings in your pocket by using this bulk pack instead of boxed filters!
- Equals 10 packs of boxed filters in a convenient resealable bag!